Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Sunshine

So this blog is more of a journal than a blog, since i dont know that anyone will be interested in my ramblings. but here we go.

basically, my life in a nut shell:

last year sucked. i spent 5 months in the hospital, all of my organs shut down, i got down to about 65lbs (i'm5'8") and had to medically withdraw from university.

so yeah, not my best year.

but! im doing really well now, almost totally back to tip top shape and STOKED on living. today i decided i'm going to celebrate my second chance at life by hiking the Pacific Crest Trail....

...when that dream will be realized is anyones guess.

and there are a few hurdles, such as my status as a student (which means broke AND time constrained, as i would have to take time off) my health (like i said, not completely back..YET) and my veganism.

so i have a few things to work out.

so in the mean time i'm going to keep hiking, back packing, surfing, climbing, snowboarding, stand-up surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, skimming, cycling, and CROSSWORDING!!! (yes, crosswords, i told you i was in the hospital for 5 months...you develop strange addictions)

and if you want to stick around, i'll be documenting all of my lovely adventures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment